"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job # 8079BK
Our client, founded by MIT and HBS grads, is an early-stage seeking a Deep Learning Software Architect for building neural network models suited with their ONN accelerator.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent machines.
- Build novel neural network models that enables learning the semantics of data (images, video, text, audio, and other modalities)
- PhD in computer science, physics, or mathematics.
- 5+ years’ experience in machine learning and neural networks, with significant publication records.
- Highly proficient in machine learning programming languages and packages, e.g. Python, C++, Tensorflow, Theano, MXNET.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from different sources.
- Experience in large scale machine learning.
- Understanding of the different machine learning accelerator architectures, e.g. GPU, ASIC, FPGA, ONN.