Cambridge, MA · Job # 8141LK
We are recruiting for a growing SaaS start-up located in the Cambridge, MA area that is building ground breaking technology used in new age industries like food technology, marine technology, and other areas of technology for the environment.
Our client is looking for a person to perform a wide range of DB and ETL operational tasks in data extraction, loading, processing, and analyzing. There are two lines of responsibilities: first is data preparation for the further processing by data scientists; second is maintaining data integrity, history, and consistency. Your experience and skills provide you the opportunity to contribute to the team in advancing the product innovation. Additionally, you will be reporting and working closely with the VP of Engineering.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining SQL and mongo databases.
- Acquiring and preparing data from various data sources.
- Running data extraction from structured and unstructured files.
- Cleansing and normalizing data.
- Running initial analytical and statistical data processing.
- Creating automation scripts.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years’ work experience with database technologies
- Experience with any of the following: SQL, mongo, shell scripts, python
- Pentaho (nice to have)
- Passion and energy for a start-up