Remote · Job # 8758BK
Our client is in the healthcare domain. They have built a hospital operations management software platform that employs artificial intelligence. This cloud-based software platform combines AI, workflow automation and communication technology in an easy-to-use, intuitive user interface to deliver optimized surgical resource alignment, patient flow, and staff scheduling capabilities.
- You will be part of team of DATA SCIENTISTS whose mission is to design and implement machine learning models to power predictions used by hospitals to make real- time optimal operational decisions.
- You will assist in validation of predictive model accuracy and training data quality.
- You will help in identifying opportunities, developing innovative research projects, creating quick prototypes, prioritizing actionable, impactful insights, and inspiring the adoption of advanced data science across the business.
- Manage multiple small and/or medium-sized projects.
You should have:
- 3- 5+ years of experience developing statistical and machine learning models and analyzing large, complex datasets, with a proven record of creative R&D that positively impacts the company.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field
- Experience performing the full lifecycle of machine learning model development activities; including data engineering, feature development, validation, implementation/assessment, transitioning to a production environment, and performance maintenance.
- Experience with project leadership.
- Hands-on work experience in Python
Great to have:
- Experience working with data from EHRs and other healthcare data systems.
- Experience with time-series analysis, deep learning and/or NLP, MySQL databases, and with big data tools like Google Cloud ML Engine, etc.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems like Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker.
Apply For this Position