"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8248BK
Early stage B2C Company with a fun-filled culture. Manufacturing in Vietnam.
- Master’s or PhD degree in math, engineering, computer science or related
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience (for PhD applied research counts)
- Working knowledge of a scientific programming language (they use Python/SQL, they are open to candidates who know R and who want to learn Python)
- Willingness and ability to put in flexible hours
- Have past experience in logistics (routing), inventory management or supply chain optimization experience
- Are open-minded and willing to learn new technologies and process
- Bring a methodical, careful and audit-ready mindset with the ability to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Develop and implement a method for automatically creating manufacturing schedules for client’s factories that ensures that the correct inventory is available at the right times - from raw materials to finished goods
- Develop and implement a method for the fulfillment of customer orders (e-com, retail, and wholesale) through a multi-warehouse distribution system using a frequently changing array of shipping options and available inventory
- Take ownership of tactical inventory communication with both external and internal stakeholders (factories, 3PLs, sales channels, customer happiness, etc.) with the goal of rapidly automating or eliminating the need for as many touch points as possible