Cambridge, MA · Job # 8401RK
High Reward provided for your excitement about Cyber-security and academic/work experience with Data Security solutions.
Join a Highly collaborative and High Energy team provided with top technology and competitive salary, stock options and extensive benefit package.
Company Culture highly promotes ongoing professional development and social responsibility.
You Come With:
- Python Programming: 1-3 years of work experience or equivalent academic background in data processing using Python. You are comfortable automating data flows with resilient, production-grade code.
- Comfortable working with large, complex heterogeneous data structures.
- Excellent communication in all forms: Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
- Academic foundation: BA, BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related discipline, with a strong academic record.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases a plus.
- Experience with the Elastic Stack also a plus.