Cambridge, MA · Job # 8262RK
Collaborate with multiple disciplines to build and grow relationships. Develop exciting new Consumer products and features through insights gained from qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Collaborate with the product team to discover opportunities for growth, information to guide decisions and asses customer insights and behavior.
- Create and manage Reporting and Visualization tools to help the product team understand and react to business health
- Pull ad hoc SQL analysis for potential discovery
- Conduct and analyze quantitative surveys - teasing out actionable insights and sharing them with the team
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, product managers and designers to design statistically significant “real” experiments
- Update and propose testing frameworks and report back on testing when complete
- 1-2 years of experience in an analyst role, ideally at a B2C company
- 1+ years hands-on SQL query development experience
- Experience with Excel and analytics tools/working knowledge of R, Python a plus
- Understanding of consumer Lifetime Value and cohort analysis
- Undergrad or graduate degree focus in STEM, Finance, Marketing/Data insights for business decisions