"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8982RK
Unique opportunity for astute quantitative and qualitative data analyst skilled in strategic storytelling to drive consumer brand growth.
- Incorporate insights from existing consumer research to further develop brand and category growth recommendations and influence key business decision-making
- Provide leading-edge analysis by mining multiple sources of data, translating complex results and recommendations into simple presentation format covering retail, competitive, brand, and consumer trends both internally and externally
- Develop and support retailer strategic growth recommendations by conducting research and Competitive Analysis
- Develop and implement custom research projects (e.g., Path to Purchase, Decision Tree, Gold Standard Planogram, etc.)
- Be the internal resource for retail and shopper trends, compelling analytics, and impactful vehicles to influence and drive growth strategies
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Retail partners
The abilities you come with:
- 3+ years of Consumer brand work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with ability to effectively communicate insights and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) as well as familiarity with pricing, promotion and assortment optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or higher. Education in a quantitative field is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including exceptional Excel skills
Apply For this Position
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume