Hybrid culture-local commute for North of Boston talent, MA · Job # 8982RK
Unique opportunity for astute quantitative and qualitative data analyst skilled in strategic storytelling to drive consumer brand growth.
- Incorporate insights from existing consumer research to further develop brand and category growth recommendations and influence key business decision-making
- Provide leading-edge analysis by mining multiple sources of data, translating complex results and recommendations into simple presentation format covering retail, competitive, brand, and consumer trends both internally and externally
- Develop and support retailer strategic growth recommendations by conducting research and Competitive Analysis
- Develop and implement custom research projects (e.g., Path to Purchase, Decision Tree, Gold Standard Planogram, etc.)
- Be the internal resource for retail and shopper trends, compelling analytics, and impactful vehicles to influence and drive growth strategies
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Sales, and Retail partners
The abilities you come with:
- 3+ years of Consumer brand work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills, with ability to effectively communicate insights and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of syndicated data (IRI, Nielsen, etc.) as well as familiarity with pricing, promotion and assortment optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree level education or higher. Education in a quantitative field is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, including exceptional Excel skills
Apply For this Position