Boston, MA · Job # 8436RK
Seeking an Experienced Customer Success Manager who will ensure that customers successfully adopt our client’s Award winning data offering. Establish and nurture long-term relationships by understanding customers’ business challenges and by helping customers maximize benefit of an enterprise data offering.
- Happy and Exciting Place to Grow your career to the next level!
- Aggressive salary based on your experience and skills plus Bonus potential
- 401k plans with 50% company match
- Easily accessible by public transportation.
- Develop, implement and manage a customer success program that is scalable and will become the basis of systematic and ongoing customer success efforts
- Mentor and build an internal team for scalable growth
- Develop Customer Success assets and methods, and work with product marketing to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Drive customer advocacy, through references, case studies, and referrals.
- Own customer retention and influence growth of customer lifetime value
- Become an expert in this SaaS data offering. You will be a user who can leverage the full potential and capabilities of our platform
- Engage with customers on an individual level – understanding their businesses, reading between the lines to identify their pain-points, listening closely to understand their objectives, and ensuring they leverage the offering to achieve the maximum value
- Quickly build individual client personnel into champions of the product offering to evangelize the offering within their organizations
- Conduct virtual meetings, trainings and knowledge transfer sessions tailored to individual customer needs
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
Experience/Skills You Bring:
- Extensive customer facing experience in a high growth industry and preferably in a consultative role for a B2B SaaS company.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to effectively multi-task across simultaneous programs.
- Comfort with fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environments and a hunger for startup.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently through day-to-day, hands-on processes.
- Continuously collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure a successful customer journey.
- Proven ability to interact across multiple internal functions (Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Operations & Support) to drive customers’ success objectives.
- Excellent communication, verbal, and written skills
- Self-starter and a go-getter
- Passionate problem solver