Boston, MA · Job # 8334RK
Ensure Customer Success with “Big Data” offering to the Retail vertical.
Be a Leading Voice in creating “Best Practices” that will delight customers selling to Retailers.
- Account management/Relationship Building – Build and Grow relationships with contacts at all levels of an organization. Building trust as you offer solutions to business problems and gain valuable insights into usage trends with an eye towards renewal and customer challenges with CRM solutions.
- Consulting – Train and mentor users at all level of an organization. Creating best practice guidelines for the customers at all levels. Recognize each user’s patterns to increase product consumption. Present ideas and methods to promote the product back to the product management.
- Customer Training - Provide first tier of basic technical issues resolution, document the users’ needs/understanding and escalating customer requests to product management for future product development. Publish updates for all users directly and/or on login page. Build wiki community.
Account Management/Consulting Experience:
- 2-5 years practical Account Management/Consulting experience
- Successful track record ensuring customer success by understanding customers’ problems, managing expectations and providing training to C-level executives and employees at all levels.
- Experience with any retail vertical preferred
- Highly proactive in foreseeing customers’ needs
- Some flexibility to work from home 1-2 days/week once up and running!
- Travel 15-20%/customers presently in U.S. and Canada