Boston, MA · Job # 8422LK
We are working with a well-funded start-up in downtown Boston, MA in filling a Senior Content Marketing role. This is a new role and a strategic hire. The selected candidate will report directly into a very dynamic Vice President of Marketing and will work closely with the Vice President of Sales and the CEO. The company is building new technology used by FORTUNE 500 companies. Our client is making money and already has a marquee list of referenceable customers.
Our client is in a great new office space near major public transportation stops and is investing heavily in Marketing. You will have a good story to tell as the products are needed in the market and are priced well.
Our client is lookingfor a creative and metrics-driven senior content marketing manager. In this role, you will manage the planning, design and production of a wide range of content assets that are essential to the company’s bottom line.
- Leading the company’s content marketing program
- Writing educational content including eBooks, templates, white papers, podcasts and videos
- Updating the content strategy based on content metrics and a sound understanding of our buyer personas’ interests and needs
- Managing the editorial calendar, blog and social media marketing efforts
- Developing new types of content from scratch to address problems or gaps in our content strategy
- Coordinating and editing content
- Measurement and reporting of content performance
- 5-8 years of marketing and content creation experience for a B2B software provider and a strong interest in customer experience, analytics and technology
- A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- A love and knack for writing and editing both brief and in-depth content, as well as choosing appropriate images and creating simple graphics
- Excellent journalism skills, including interviewing and story development Experience with keyword research and SEO An ability to work independently as well as collaborate in teams