Boston, MA · Job #
Our client company is seeking a System Architect with a real passion for accelerated deep learning, data analytics and high performance computing to help design and develop the next generation of accelerated computing systems. You will have the opportunity to have a real impact in a dynamic, high growth company with a potential to disrupt the entire computer chip industry.
- Develop innovative processor and system architectures to extend the state of the art in TPU-accelerated cloud computing.
- Analyze trade-offs in system performance, cost and efficiency by developing analytical models, simulators and data visualization tools.
- Understand and analyze the interactions between hardware and software in large-scale data center deployments of AI-accelerator systems.
- Collaborate across the company to guide the direction of cloud computing, working with software, product and business teams.
- MS or PhD in a relevant discipline such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering with 10 years of relevant work or research experience.
- Extensive tape-out experience.
- Strong programming skills in Python and C++ demonstrated throughout your work history.
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Work experience that shows a deep knowledge of computer architecture.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills with and a real passion for working as a team.
- Experience with analytical performance modeling, simulation, profiling and analysis.
- A background in data center/cloud computing design with experience in crafting hardware for a virtualized environment.
- Expertise in data analysis and visualization.
- Prior experience and familiarity with GPU or TPU computing and parallel programming models.