"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston, MA · Job # 8629BK
Our client is an INTERNATIONAL company. You may have the opportunity to travel globally.
- Drive design and implementation of a scalable and flexible SaaS/PaaS architecture that can be deployed in both public and private cloud environments
- Work with other architects to adopt frameworks, data models, security mechanisms, and deployment infrastructure that supports a high availability and fault tolerant robotic system.
- Contribute to architecture and design discussions spanning service-oriented architecture
- 10+ years of experience building and supporting enterprise Cloud technologies including IaaS, PaaS, and software-as-a-service.
- Able to design large scale cloud infrastructures to support enterprise SaaS operations
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure components (network, compute, storage, load balancers, monitoring) and how to best leverage each in a microservice architecture.
- Expert in data anonymization and security
- Experience with architecting high availability cloud applications or microservices on Google Cloud or MS Azure
- Solid understanding of authentication protocols, core network and system security principles along with up-to-date understanding of modern attack patterns and methods to drive security into all the Cloud Infrastructure and services built by the team.
- Subject matter expert for networking in a cloud environment (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience designing for disaster recovery in AWS or Google Cloud
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position