Boston - remote or hybrid , MA · Job # 8809RK
We are working with a successful tech leader with a global data-driven offering to fill a Channel Sales role. This is a new role and a strategic hire. The selected candidate will work closely with the Head of Sales to strategically recruit, sign on and grow global partners.
In this role, the Channel Sales Director will generate new business through growing an existing reseller and partner network. This is a hands-on leadership opportunity responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, training, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting. In this role, you will:
- On-board, manage, and grow existing partnerships
- Strategize and implement programs/events/campaigns to create interest and awareness among Partners’ customers
- Work closely with the company’s direct Sales team to promote scale and maximum territory coverage.
- Proactively maintain ongoing knowledge of industry, global markets, existing and target channel partner accounts, & competitive landscape
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of each strategic partner’s business and what drives their success.
- Proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales quota targets in Channel Sales.
- Demonstrated success at small, nimble company- prior experience at large global company with large channels also a plus.
- Proven ability to communicate with partners at all levels within an organization
- Excellent presentation skills
- Desire to own all parts of a partner lifecycle, starting with profiling/recruitment
- Demonstrates thorough preparation for all partner meetings & activities
- Proven success with sales ability and demonstrated knowledge of sales process
- BA/BS degree