"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Boston Area, MA · Job # 7703RK
Join an Innovative Global leader to develop next-generation robotics applications for the healthcare industry!
Phenomenal Opportunity to:
- Design and develop innovative software for cutting-edge medical applications.
- Integrate low-level software with electronics and hardware, particularly sensors and actuators
- Monitor conditions; report and/or handle errors or unexpected input
- Develop software to communicate with devices via network and/or embedded APIs.
- Integrate third-party software where appropriate.
- Provide input to other platform teams. Work with customers, vendors, or other technical or non-technical stakeholders to assess software needs and performance.
- Review code and work with software quality assurance to ensure that all software meets medical device standards.
New Grad/Early-Career Experience you Bring:
- Significant proficiency in C/C++
- Commitment to high quality, structured, object oriented, modular code; experience with unit tests / test-driven development strongly preferred
- Ability to Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Familiarity with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review
- 2+ years of recent software development experience developing/delivering a real product. Recent internship/Co-op experiences from recent grads also of interest!
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Exposure to software requirements for FDA or regulatory body submittals a plus.