"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
100% Remote, Boston, MA · Job # 8990RK
High Impact opportunity to accelerate U.S. Business growth of established tech leader!
- Own customer acquisition strategy and execute it across search, social, display, and other channels.
- Drive new customer revenue and launch major initiatives to drive lead acquisition and conversion.
- Build B2B growth strategy globally and execute on your roadmap across acquisition channels.
- Own the P&L for new customer growth, overseeing the budget and forecast and driving towards revenue goals.
- Conduct root-cause analyses and identify and prioritize opportunities to maximize key performance metrics through A/B testing.
- Partner with Product & Engineering, Sales, Data & Insights and others to build seamless customer experiences.
- Manage relationship with ad agencies and 3rd party vendors, including Google and LinkedIn.
- Launch new initiatives and channels that will unlock new growth for the business.
- Measure channel performance regularly and report out on how marketing is driving key metrics.
The Experience/Skills You Bring:
- Track record in Digital Marketing, Data-driven business strategy or Consulting, with a focus on prospecting and retargeting.
- Entrepreneurial passion and ability to build U.S. Business from ground up.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills - you can analyze large sets of data, identify trends, and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Proven track record of taking strategic hands-on initiative, implementing solutions and continuously testing to determine next step plans.
- Ability to communicate effectively across discipline, partners and potential client companies.