Lexington, MA · Job # 8097LK
We are working with a rapidly expanding data integration software firm to help fill a newly created role of Business Development Director.
The company’s technology makes data available where and when needed, enabling enterprise data lakes, streaming architectures and cloud migrations. Software partners are a strategic part of the company’s strategy, and they are expanding their alliance team to facilitate a growing eco-system of global partners.
The Business Development Director is a key position responsible for driving revenue growth with technology partners and system integrators in the Big Data and Cloud markets. The director will define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs designed to drive more business.
- Drive revenue growth through relationships with partners, system integrators, and consultancies in the Big Data and Cloud markets.
- Define and execute partner enablement and engagement programs, driving awareness and preference, resulting in joint demand-generation and sales activities.
- Network, map out, and build valuable relationships with the partners’ organizations.
- Align sales and marketing activities with partners’ go-to-market strategies.
- BA/BS degree
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development or Channel Development/Management
- Must have some experience in Data Integration or Data Warehousing / Management
- Ability to travel 25% domestic and international