Cambridge area , MA · Job # 7919RK
Collaborate with Big Data experts designing Next-Frontier Technology for Healthcare!
Many newly created development opportunities to keep up with client demand and internal promotions. Multiple career growth options to Senior level as Individual contributors, Team Leads and Team managers.
- Deliver customer value in the form of high quality software components and services in adherence with guidelines on Security, performance, longevity and Integration testing
- Estimate the size of development tasks in story points.
- Understand and follow coding conventions, architectures, and best practices
- Write, debug, and deploy code to production; deliver timely fixes
- Take ownership of what the team builds after the release; consider customer adoption as success criteria
- Contribute to agile ceremonies to improve team performance
- Participate and contribute to scrum meetings i.e. daily stand-up, sprint planning, readouts and retrospectives
- Work collaboratively across the Technology and Product organizations to ensure alignment towards business goals
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional team members
Experience and Skills You Offer:
- 2-5+ years of software development experience
- Familiarity with Unix / Linux, Big Data, SQL, NOSQL, and various other technologies
- Exposure to object oriented programing, relational database technologies, distributed computing tech (Hadoop, spark), RESTful API, WebUI (HTML 5) and Modern JS frameworks
- Understanding of iOS and Android environments
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment.
- Ability to learn and adapt in a fast paced environment, while producing quality code
- Ability to work collaboratively on a cross-functional team with a wide range of experience levels
- Ability to write code that is technically sound, performant, scalable, and readable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent