Remote, Newton, MA · Job # 8789BK
Our client was REMOTE before COVID-19 and will remain working/collaborating/ and creating in this fashion.
They’re taking the best operations management science has to offer and codifying it in an innovative software platform hosted in the cloud. If you enjoy pushing technology into new territory, collaborating with entrepreneurial innovators and subject domain experts, and embracing feedback from a growing group of loyal customers, you’ll be in good company with them.
The Engineering team has a remote-first culture and is passionate about making the world, and each other, better. We are looking for someone hands-on and eager to contribute design and development expertise to the backend of our SaaS product. This role will include work on new product features, ETL and data warehousing, API implementation, and enhancements to our machine learning and optimization microservices. If you like devising clever solutions to challenging problems with a highly collaborative team, come join us!
- Implement product features using Django, MySQL, Google Cloud, and various other technologies
- Improve the robustness and efficiency of the multi-tenant, distributed platform
- Collaborate with our entire technical team and customers on feature prioritization, requirements, and design
- Ensure the continued stability, performance, and quality of the company applications and codebase, and security of customer data
- Optional specialization: Dependent on desire and skills, a specific focus on dev ops, automated testing, or security
- 4+ years designing and developing web-based enterprise software
- Python and SQL proficiency
- Remote-first product and technology team with remote office space stipend
- Role-specific career ladders with extensive opportunities for ownership, leadership, and growth
- Flexible schedules, generous paid time off, and parental leave
- Twice annual on-sites/off-sites with the full technical team
- Frequent collaboration with customers both virtually and at hospitals
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.
Apply For this Position