100% remote - Boston, MA · Job # 8855RK
Own and lead creation of web, mobile web, and future mobile apps in collaboration with tech-business leaders with track record of multiple start-up successes!!
Happy and Healthy Company Culture-Paid volunteer time- Unlimited paid time off/ Summer Friday half-days-Learning & Development- Monthly mobile phone allowance and Much More!!
- Design and prototype Modern, Minimal and Simple to navigate experiences.
- Own all stages of the design process from concept through launch.
- Work autonomously in a cross-functional, agile product group with Product Managers, Engineers, and Data Analysts to prioritize and build new features.
- Test multivariate solutions to iterate to the right design as evidenced by data.
- Solve product problems with a focus on the best user experience while balancing company goals, design cohesion, and ease of implementation.
- Seek out, understand and incorporate qualitative and quantitative feedback throughout the design process.
- Help to maintain and evolve our design system.
- Have a deep understanding of user needs and business objectives in your agile group’s product area.
- Hire and build a product design team.
- Coach and mentor junior designers.
- Strong portfolio ready for presentation of product design and process
- 7+ years of experience designing modern consumer-focused products
- Experience leading or mentoring junior designers.
- Experience shipping products in an agile environment on cross-platform (web, iOS & Android)
- Demonstrated experience in both visual and interactive design
- An up-to-date understanding of mobile and web best practices and trends
- Comfort with a fast-paced, agile development process
- Intuitive and experienced product judgment
- The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle ambiguity
- Exceptional sense for aesthetics that will guide existing and evolving Brand design
Apply For this Position