Lexington area , MA · Job # 7992RK
You thrive in a highly dynamic environment where you will create, implement and measure demand creation campaigns that drive prospect response and engagement process from inquiry to new customer acquisition.
- Lead multi-media demand generation and lead generation efforts; taking programs from concept to execution, leveraging Marketo and Salesforce systems, including campaigns, lead nurturing, and evaluating results.
- Plan, develop, create, and execute email marketing, social media, webinars/videos, nurture and syndication programs focused on prospect and customer target markets, primarily reaching C-level, VP level, and Director and IT/data warehouse architect-level professionals.
- Offer strategies for account acquisition and upsell via competitive campaigns and customer retention.
- Clearly communicate to the lead development reps and sales teams the objectives, strategies, messages, and desired responses and follow-ups from campaigns.
- Meet quarterly lead goals and measure campaigns accordingly based on agreed-upon metrics.
- Make recommendations on appropriate lead scoring and lead management processes.
- Evolve campaigns with a customer lifecycle marketing strategy, based on buying journeys and buy cycles.
- Conduct planning sessions and post mortems with recommendations on successful/unsuccessful program elements.
- Assist in creating content - writing, editing and project management for inbound/outbound marketing initiatives, including video and telesales scripts, website content, promotional materials and newsletters.
Skills/Experience to be Successful:
- 5+ years of experience in Digital marketing, Content creation and Event marketing.
- Experience with promotional writing (emails, landing pages, ads, etc.); creating and managing programs from inception to results measurement (creating and running webinars); leveraging marketing automation to run nurture/drip programs.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in multiple media
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
- Demonstrated ability to drive marketing strategy into cross-channel campaign strategy
- Strong understanding of key marketing concepts, i.e. testing, outbound marketing best practices, landing page optimization, content creation and curation, various campaign types, lead management and event planning/management
- Proven experience utilizing Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge of key marketing campaign metrics and ability develop marketing campaign measurements
- Travel to tradeshows ~5 times per year
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or marketing degree valued but not required.