Boston, MA · Job # 8767BK
Our client is seeking entrepreneurial individuals to join in a new undertaking for the firm. This would be similar to a RESIDENCY program for aspiring physicians.
Your role will be to concentrate on tools to better know your CUSTOMERS in the financial and insurance domains.
You will refine existing processes and explore pioneering innovations within these services industry.
WHO ARE YOU
- You possess meaningful domain knowledge in working and building relationships with CUSTOMERS.
- You have the ability to generate, research, and lead ventures with minimal oversight.
- You excel at generating ideas with excellent critical thinking, analytical, execution, and communication skills.
- You are a competitive player and like to WIN.
- You are proud of your education/ and or thirst to build an entity that is successful.
- You take pride in your efforts/ are collaborative/ high energy/and strive for EXCELLENCE.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States legally.Apply For this Position