"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Cambridge, MA · Job #
Our client company is seeking an analog / mixed signal design engineer for developing high-speed & low-power DACs, ADCs, and other integrated circuits.
- Define ASIC specifications for data input/output to DAC and ADC.
- Design and simulate mixed-signal ICs with different performance requirements.
- Integrate and verify mixed-signal circuit blocks into a larger design effort.
- Perform verification of IC systems.
- MS degree in EE or higher, preferably with 5 years or more of experience.
- Experience with analog design in deep submicron process nodes: 65nm or below. With laboratory characterization and chip debugging experience.
- Experience in transistor-level schematic design, layout, simulation and verification. Experience with physical design and guiding mask designers to create high quality layout.
- Experience with high-speed & low-power custom IC designs. Understanding of the fundamental trade-off characteristics between the two.
- Programming languages: Python, HDL languages e.g. Verilog or SystemVerilog, Cadence and SKILL codes
- Experience with: various communication protocols, low power design.