"Joining the right team can keep your career on course"
Hybrid office, Cambridge, MA · Job # 9033RK
Join a team that will challenge your brain and invite your input in ongoing intellectual debate as you create enterprise wireless tracking systems.
- Collaborate with Engineering team on algorithm design and simulation of real-time location systems for multiple applications.
- Research, evaluate, and develop algorithms and system prototypes.
- Take the initiative to share ideas and brainstorm with Engineering team on next generation offerings.
- Academic foundation in Math, Physics, Problem solving using algorithm development
- Experience in academic or industrial R&D in algorithm design and analysis on wireless communication systems and protocols
- Familiar with indoor wireless technologies such as Ultra-Wideband, Bluetooth, WiFi
Additional Areas of Interest but not a Must:
- Knowledge of Real-Time Location System (RTLS) technologies
- Previous hand-on experience in embedded algorithm implementation and prototyping of wireless systems
- Familiar with IEEE and industrial standards such as 802.15.4, FiRa/CCC, etc.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and previous experience of machine learning, SLAM
Apply For this Position
Create an Account
Track your jobs and take advantage of one click applying by creating an account.Register Now
Let Us Search
Want us to do the work for you? Submit your resume and we'll find a job that's a perfect match for you!Submit Resume