Boston, MA · Job # 7936LK
We are working with a very interesting and different type of software start-up in Boston, MA. This stealth mode company is creating “need to have” science based technology that is designed for pet owners. Pet owners will be scrambling to buy this product when it is eventually released. The company is building its own niche and the landscape is wide open for their great success. The local VC companies are lining up to give additional money to this unique company. The market, the offering, the technology, and the high caliber leadership team all point to this company becoming a huge success. It is a great time to get in early on this opportunity!
The company is looking for a mid-senior level Developer to join the company as an individual contributor reporting into the CTO. You will be technically hands-on with Java, Node.js, and SQL. Python is nice to have. As the company grows, you will be involved with hiring and then managing a team of Developers.
- BSCS degree from top ranked college/university
- 5-10+ years of professional experience as a Developer
- Proven ability to take the lead on different size projects ranging from the simple turn around coding projects to much larger scale technical initiatives
- Ideal work experience would be a mix of time working for start-ups as well as larger companies
- Passion to join a rapidly growing start-up
- Must love pets!