Boston, MA · Job # 7927BK
You are an experienced and enthusiastic software developer who is interested in advanced techniques in neural networks and machine learning. You will be building a new AI technology that advances the art and makes peoples’ lives better through more informed decisions for society and better recommendations. You will be creating new types of dynamic interfaces and APIs to make it easy for solving real business problems.
- Contribute to the Java based back-end data processing component to provide high throughput for processing client data efficiently and quickly into neural graph representations that power our recommendation engine.
- Develop their real-time Python platform and implementing current and new interfaces using Python/Django.
- Work with the team to ensure that new functionality is integrated into their orchestration systems – making use of Linux, AWS, Git, Docker, Docker Swarm, and Jenkins.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline
- 3-5 years professional experience in commercial software development
- Proficient in Java and Python
- Understanding of REST API and loosely coupled system concepts
- Experience with AWS, Git, SQL and Docker a plus
- Experience with unit/functional testing, TDD/BDD, and version control
- Clear thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience with harnessing data for performance and general algorithm refinement, a plus
- Experience using Agile methodologies and Jira