Boston, MA · Job # 7796BK
Our client is a global leader in E-LEARNING.
They are undertaking a huge challenge of reinventing their product and solution by building the next generation SaaS platform from scratch. This is an ENTREPRENEURIAL effort within an established public company.
You will have the chance to work with brilliant people and two of the best development and design firms in the US. You will be working with cutting edge technology such as Ruby, Elixir, Docker, and Kubernetes.
You will also have the ability to learn new technology such as Elixir. Their Ruby developers are building Backend services and lots of API. You will work jointly with Front-end developers, an Architect and DevOps to form an autonomous development squad and be fully in charge of one piece of the product.
- Ruby 2, Rails 5, RSpec, Elixir, Phoenix
- NGINX, Puma, PgSQL, Solr, Redis, Varnish
- REST, Tyk.io, Docker, Kubernetes, Drone.io, Ansible, AWS
- Github Enterprise, Slack Enterprise, Jira, Confluence
- Mac / Linux
- Apply leading-edge web development skills to develop backend services
- Build reusable code and gem/libraries for other services
- Optimize your code for speed and scalability
- Collaborate with DevOps, Architect and UI Engineers daily through working on a Squad
- Build prototypes and turn them into real production-quality features
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Web Development – primarily on backend
- Strong skills in Ruby with good knowledge of its Design Pattern
- Demonstrated ability to ship code in production
- Passionate, curious and open to new ideas
- Experience in Testing frameworks (Rspec, Capybara, Webmock, etc.) and mocking API
- Experience with code versioning tools, preferably Git (Github, Gitlab, etc.) and the feature branch workflow
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Proven experience learning new concepts and technology quickly
VISA help provided.Apply For this Position