Framingham area, MA · Job # 7954RK
Architect and Develop next-generation SaaS Healthcare-technology for a tech innovator with a highly collaborative culture and exceptional family Healthcare benefits, 401k and bonus plan.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing technology and offer plans for remediation
- IAM (Server level IAM, Attestations, Privileged accesses, SSO/Federation, Multi-factor authentication)
- Cloud Data Encryption/Key Management/Digital Signature
- Knowledge of Azure and AWS Tenant Storage accesses
- Azure Cloud cyber threat management practices
- Accommodating both multitenancy and System and user level access to each segment (app, data, security policy enforcement, external DMZ etc…)
- Cloud to on-prem and to 3rd party network security architecture
- Log and network management ( Security related)
- Solid network security and Data Center security architectural design and hands-on engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of and experience TACACS+ architecture and Authentication Authorization technologies.
- Solid knowledge of and experience VPN, GRE, Client VPN technologies
- Solid knowledge of and experience Firewalls, Access-list and IPSs
- Understanding of VRF, VLAN, port channel, and sub-interface technologies.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Network and Security infrastructure such as Firewalls, Network Load balancing and Proxy devices.
- Troubleshoot network communication problems as they relate to firewalls
- Correlate detected network events to identify potential problems or root causes
- 6+ years’ experience in infrastructure architecture and security management for highly regulated industries (Healthcare, Insurance, Financial services etc…)
- Experience with HIPPA/Medicare and Medicaid
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where organizational skills are essential
- Successful track record of collaboration with a wide variety of internal disciplines.
- Knowledge of application security technical controls and common vulnerabilities.
- Competent in advanced communication skills including the ability to translate technical security concepts to business oriented audiences
- Experience in interfacing with multiple information technology application and infrastructure development and support areas within an enterprise
- Demonstrated ability to develop metrics, perform critical analysis and develop executive decision support content.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Infrastructure engineer or equivalent