Cambridge, MA · Job # 7856RK
You are Passionate about solving challenging problems in collaboration with other Scientists in a research environment while leading product development innovation for a groundbreaking tech company targeting Consumers!
Your Mission in Brief:
- Collaborate with multiple disciplines on multi-modal emotion sensing from speech and face, speech enhancement and source separation with a goal to improve emotion recognition.
- Lead Speech/Language research as it relates to emotional response of Consumers
- Design, implement and evaluate crowdsourcing tasks for collecting datasets of affective interactions
- Evaluate technical feasibility of research experiments and clearly communicate your implementations, experiments, and conclusions.
- Work with engineers and scientists to design scalable annotation tools.
- As subject Matter expert in Speech/Vision research, you will be expected to clearly explain your ideas to scientists with expertise in complimentary disciplines.
- Patent and publish findings in speech and machine learning.
Academic Foundation/Experience Required:
- Graduate degree (MS or PhD) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics or Similar with specialization in machine learning or speech processing.
- At least 2 years of experience using deep learning techniques on speech processing tasks (e.g., speech recognition, classification, diarization, etc.)
- Experience working with deep learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano, Caffe) including implementing custom layers
- Passionate about innovation and pushing state of the art research
- Familiar with programming languages such as C/C++, Python.