Foxboro, MA · Job # 7826BK
Our client is the developer of a medical imaging system that allows for the early detection and monitoring of various diseases starting with cancer. They have assembled a team of world renowned biologists, research and practicing medical doctors, image processing scientists and software development professionals.
Your responsibilities include developing computer vision and pattern recognition algorithms for prototypes and final products; including delivery of robust infra-structures.
- MS / Ph.D. in Computer Science or Engineering
- Solid 3D computer vision experience
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience of at least 4-5 years in 3D segmentation and pattern recognition
- Machine learning experience is a plus.
- It is preferred that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
- Experience in scientific computing and algorithm design ability
- Proficiency in C++ and object oriented programming
- Strong experience of working on both Linux and Windows programming environment
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Experience in image processing
- Experience with 2D user interfaces
- Exposure to 3D visualization systems and techniques