Boston, MA · Job # 7645LK
We are working with a mature Boston, MA area start-up that has achieved profitability and has a strong customer list. This company continues to grow rapidly and is at a point where some of the risk is behind it while it remains entrepreneurial and aggressive.
This is a senior and highly visible role both internally on the Executive team and with the custom base. Our client company is looking for creative, innovative and inspiring personalities with a passion for Customer Success. The Customer Success Manager plays an essential role in building and sustaining customer relationships leading post-sales efforts in building Enterprise Success Programs.
- Between 10-15 years of executive level account management or consulting experience from pre-sales through full lifecycle within a high-growth technology environment
- Accountability for driving additional revenue through customer expansion
- An understanding of technology and ability to distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Exceptional executive-level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience with customer onboarding and customer success
- BA/BS degree; Master’s degree nice to have